1. Borrow a friends power drill (like we did) or you know, own one.
2. Get some cheap wood from your local lumber store and have it cut to your size needs. We did a 2x3.
3. Buy screws that will keep the wood together (umm yes I just wrote that).
4. Line boards up on a flat surface (as you can see we were on carpet which was fine) making sure sides are flush. Start screwing!
6. Put it wherever in your garden and stick an animal in there and take a photo.
7. Take the animal out, throw in dirt. You're done. Enjoy.